TERMS OF AGREEMENT
By using Our Site, TodaysPrivatePractice.com, Leadership Concepts,
WilliamDMorgan.com, you agree to be bound by the terms below .
- We agree to provide you access to Our Site in accordance with the
- You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all
applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that Our Site is provided on an "as is, as available"
- ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION
ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME
FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF
NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
- When specified, you are authorized to download a copy of the material
on our Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use
but you may not remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish
or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent
in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred
to you unless otherwise specified.
- Since portions of our Site (such as "chat rooms," "discussions lists"
or "bulletin boards") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange
information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED that Postings
do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted
by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for
the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use
and/or appearance on our Site.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we on behalf
of our employees, agents, suppliers and contractors exclude liability
for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and however arising,
including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive,
or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by
a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property,
claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind. You assume responsibility
for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking
as you consider necessary.
- We reserve the right to monitor all materials posted on this bulletin
board (“Postings”) and to remove any for any reason at any time.
- You hereby represent and agree that you have all necessary rights
in all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that
such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of
- Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information
- The Terms of Agreement contain the entire understanding between
us with respect of Our Site.
- Should any part of the Terms of Agreement be declared invalid or
unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not
affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion
shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows: If in the unlikely
event of a dispute under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve
it between us and/or with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator.
Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation
will be shared equally by each of us. If it proves impossible to arrive
at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit
the dispute to binding arbitration. Judgment upon the award rendered
by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to